The Lehi Police department today announced they would close the extortion investigation into Todd Weiler. Police said they found “no evidence of extortion whatsoever” and would not pursue further investigation. How do you explain the comment they found “no evidence of extortion whatsoever“ when this audio file was provided to them?
Senator Weiler must really have well-connected friends after all.
The following additional facts were either shared with police, or would have been easily obtained by police:
- Todd Weiler had multiple lengthy conversations with a close family friend who works for Bateman’s company, trying to scheme and offer money to Bateman’s ex-girlfriend so she would alter her behavior, and bring sexual-harassment allegations against Bateman. Weiler’s close family friend referred to Weiler and his associates as “hungry attorneys”
- A 30-minute recorded conversation was provided to police evidencing that Weiler told numerous lies over the Rod Arquette’s radio program regarding the extortion attempt.
- Testimony from the individual Weiler tried to seduce into participating in his scheme that (a) she never asked Weiler for help, (b) was not looking for an attorney, or (c) never even communicated with him, contrary to Senator Weiler’s false public statements.
- Evidence that showed Bateman didn’t barge into his employee’s home at 2 am to demand her phone, as Weiler falsely asserted.
- Evidence that showed Bateman was not engaged in an “affair” with his employee as Weiler asserted while publicly slandering him.
- Evidence that Weiler has been involved in at least one other clear-cut case of extortion, and possibly others (Police refused to receive the evidence).
- Evidence Todd Weiler had received ethics violations in Davis County.
- Evidence Todd Weiler had somehow shut down another clear-cut extortion investigation against him.
- Evidence Todd Weiler has harassed multiple people for political gain.
- Evidence Todd Weiler created surreptitious social-media profiles to attack political opponents.
Bateman Decides to Go Live With More Damning Evidence Against Weiler Tomorrow Night at 9pm Mountain
“It’s like they were investigating me for a crime instead of Senator Weiler from the minute I walked into the Police station” says Bateman. “Just today a woman came forward and told me that Weiler sexually harassed her during law school, yelling crude references about her physique in a public setting.”
Because the police refused to receive the evidence, Bateman intends to release other evidence he’s obtained through a public Facebook live video tomorrow night at 9:30 pm Mountain Time at facebook.com/davidjonathanbateman. “The police may turn a blind eye because Weiler’s powerful political status, but I don’t think the good people of Utah will do the same.”